About the project

This project improved the existing Thinkgeek webpage using research skills and design thinking process.

 

Special Thanks:

Julian Scaff

Art Center

 

 

Final

Process

After market research and company background research, I laid out my improvement plan.

I also did user interviews, gathering data from a wide variety of users.

I reorganized my interview results into one target audience type.

By using a card sorting technique, I simplified the website structure and menus.

By creating a site map, I was able to analyze the big picture.

By sketching and creating digital versions of the pages, I got a lot of first-hand user testing results.

The new design style is more modern compared with the old site.

Presentation

© 2018 - 2020 by YILU ZHANG. All rights reserved.